ComDoc and Xerox can help improve ROI on printing devices and reduce IT administration burdens with Xerox CentreWare Web
Xerox CentreWare Web is free! Click here to get started!
The advanced capabilities of Xerox® Centreware® Web make it easy to intelligently manage print devices from a single powerful interface. It gives you a browser window on virtually all of your networked printers and multifunction devices across your enterprise. From here you can manage installations, configuration settings, run reporting and diagnostics – even perform break/fix actions.
Features that improve productivity
- Remotely configure printers and multifunction devices.
- Manage many printers as if they were one with group-based management function.
- Check device status throughout the enterprise.
- Proactively monitor device status receiving alerts on printer status and problems, allowing everyday issues to be resolved before users experience down-time.
- Troubleshoot problems.
Features to reduce costs
- Track print usage by user and group to facilitate usage policies and ensure that devices are deployed to provide the best fit throughout the organization.
Features to help ensure security
- Centrally manage and administer critical device settings to ensure consistent and correct implementation of security policies and procedures.
Ready to get started? ComDoc and Xerox can help you manage your printers for free with Xerox CentreWare Web!
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch on how you can get Xerox CentreWare Web for free in your office today! Don’t forget to check out our other offerings that are sure to transform the way you work.
Recent Blog Updates
Check out some of our recent blog articles for the latest industry news, customer case studies, and tips and tricks for your Xerox copiers and printers. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for our awesome free resources!
5 Things to Try with Xerox ConnectKey Printers and CopiersOctober 9, 2018
Top 5 Ways to Immediately Improve Your Network Printing SecuritySeptember 25, 2018
Xerox is Number One in U.S. and CanadaSeptember 18, 2018
ComDoc Announces Relocation of Corporate Headquarters to Accommodate Continued GrowthAugust 30, 2018
Check out the rest of our blog